Monday April 6, 2020–Tentative schedule for online Zoom Video Classes!
- Monday & Friday 3pm to 5pm Brass & Woodwind Section
- Tuesday 3pm to 5pm Percussion Section–Drum Set, Timbales
- Wednesday & Thursday 3pm to 5pm Rhythm Section–Keyboard, Bass, Rhythm Guitar and Vocals
- Saturday 10am to 12pm All Students–Theory and Sight Singing
- Friday’s 6pm to 8pm–Advanced Performance Ensemble
Monday March 30, 2020–We are developing our online remote music classes during this time of COVID-19 and anticipating operations for individual then group music lessons. All current members will be notified by Mr. Fisher and/or Mr. DeWalt in the coming days. Keep The Music Playing!
The dramatic impact Quest has on the lives of its students is most evident for those who have been part of our family the longest. These students, over half remained in the program for close to 5 years, credit Quest for the care and nurturing they needed to develop a high sense of self-confidence and skill sets. As a result, Quest students remain an integral part of the Quest family and return to perform, teach and/or mentor on a continual basis.
Arts in Education engages students of all ages, teachers, parents and community members in educational arts experiences in a full range of arts disciplines, including digital, literary, performing and visual arts.